The material appearing on this website https://www.northcrestkids.com (this “Site”), is provided as information about North Crest Kids Activity Center’s business, community, and people, and as a platform for online connection. The owner of this Site, North Crest Kids Activity Center, and its directors, agents, employees, and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on the Site or material linked to this Site.
Any information on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following and using any information or recommendation provided on this Site is at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) form a binding agreement (this “Agreement”) between you and North Crest Kids Activity Center, LLC., a Corporation operating out of the State of Indiana (“North Crest Kids Activity Center”). North Crest Kids Activity Center may modify, amend, supplement and replace these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing you with advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed Terms and Conditions.
- Copyright. All materials and names of programs created by North Crest Kids Activity Center on the Site are protected by United States copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to North Crest Kids Activity Center.
- Use License. If North Crest Kids Activity Center has materials on the Site that you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
· 2.1. modify or copy the materials;
· 2.2. use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
· 2.3. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by North Crest Kids Activity Center at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- Choice of Laws and Venue. The parties agree to irrevocably submit all claims relating to North Crest Kids Activity Center’s Site to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Indiana without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Indemnity. As a condition of your use of this Site, you indemnify North Crest Kids Activity Center and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees), and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions and any other legal notices, policies, and guidelines of North Crest Kids Activity Center linked to these Terms and Conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire agreement between you and North Crest Kids Activity Center relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by North Crest Kids Activity Center. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, that portion or provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effectuate the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Failure by North Crest Kids Activity Center to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right. Paragraph headings are for reference only.
- Children Under 18. The Site is not intended for children under eighteen (18) years of age. No one under the age of 18 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Site. North Crest Kids Activity Center does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If North Crest Kids Activity Center learns we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe North Crest Kids Activity Center might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What Personal Information does North Crest Kids Activity Center collect and how is it processed?
· 4.1 What do we collect? North Crest Kids Activity Center may directly collect your name, address, phone number and email address.
· 4.2 Email. We may send you a newsletter or other promotional materials through email. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes. Subscribing to our newsletters is optional and you will always be able to unsubscribe.
· 4.3 Phone Number. We may collect your phone number and we may contact you via phone to contact you or if we feel there is information that would be beneficial to share with you.
· 4.4 Third Parties. North Crest Kids Activity Center may work with third-party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect Personal Information from you in order to provide you with the services, including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties North Crest Kids Activity Center may work with on the Site are listed below.
· 4.4.1 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NorthCrestKidsActivityCenter
· 4.4.2 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/north_crest_kids/
· 4.4.3 USAGymnastics: https://usag.org
· 4.4.4 Jackrabbit Class: https://www.jackrabbitclass.org
5. How will North Crest Kids Activity Center use your Personal Information? Your Personal Information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offers and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Site. Specifically:
- 5.1. Your credit card information will not be kept by North Crest Kids Activity Center but instead by one of the third parties listed in section 4.4.4 – Jackrabbit Class, listed above;
- 5.2. Your phone number may be used to contact you via phone if there is information we would like to share that we feel would benefit you;
- 5.3. If you subscribe to our emails, your Personal Information will be used to send them to you. Emails are kept by third parties, Jackrabbit Class is listed in 4.4.4.
- 5.4. We send you emails for marketing purposes, such as promotions, special events, and other information. You can opt not to receive these emails by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email or calling or emailing us and asking us to unsubscribe you.
- 5.5. We may use your Personal Information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance regarding a service or product you purchased.
- 5.6. We may share your information if we believe in good faith that disclosure of your information is required to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government, judicial, or other legal request or to comply with the law;
- 5.7. We may also share certain aggregated, anonymized information with a third-party provider in order to assist us in improving the Site.
6. Storing Your Personal Information. North Crest Kids Activity Center’s web service may store your Personal Information when you interact with the Site. North Crest Kids Activity Center will be happy to delete any of your Personal Information that it holds upon a written request made by you. Your Personal Information will be safely disposed of by North Crest Kids Activity Center.
7. Storing Your Phone Number. Your phone number will be kept in the phone or contacts database of North Crest Kids Activity Center and associates. Wherever it is stored, it will always be protected with a password and will never be shared with third parties without your permission.
9. Do Not Track Signals. North Crest Kids Activity Center currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
10. Analytics. The Site keeps the following information from your visits to our webpage:
- 10.1. Visitor info tells us where / when people visit the Site and how long they stay there; and
- 10.2. IP information for website and server security.
- 11.1. A cookie is a small text file that gets sent by the servers of the Site to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Site’s servers. No Personal Information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
- 11.2. Cookies have an important function in how you interact while visiting the Site, ensuring the usability of the Site’s different features, helping the Site understand your preferences, and thus can improve your experience on the Site. If you do not want cookies from the Site, simply adjust the settings in your web browser to disable cookies. This may change the way you access the Site and may also render some of the Site’s features unusable, but of course it is your choice to do so.
12. Disclosure of Personal Information. North Crest Kids Activity Center will NEVER sell or license any Personal Information we collect from you. North Crest Kids Activity Center is not liable for any disclosure of your Personal Information by any third party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.4 above. By purchasing the services and products offered by North Crest Kids Activity Center, you agree to be bound to and consent to the provisions of our third parties’ privacy policies. In the event that North Crest Kids Activity Center changes its practices, you will be notified, and you will be able to opt-out of North Crest Kids Activity Center using your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com.
15. Protecting Your Privacy. North Crest Kids Activity Center is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as using passwords on servers and computers, and locked cabinets where Personal Information is stored have been adopted to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Online transactions are completed using third party applications outlined in section 4.4 above. Please refer to the third parties’ privacy policies, of which links have been provided above, for clarification on how your transaction and Personal Information will be handled. North Crest Kids Activity Center makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your Personal Information is handled by third parties and bears no liability whatsoever for their use of them.
16. Verifying your Identity. North Crest Kids Activity Center will ask you to verify your identity when you contact us or submit a request regarding your Personal Information. North Crest Kids Activity Center will ask you to provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person who we collected Personal Information about.
17. The Internet. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to North Crest Kids Activity Center over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of North Crest Kids Activity Center’s control.
18. Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. North Crest Kids Activity Center tries to ensure that all Personal Information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of any changes to your Personal Information. You may request access to the Personal Information held by North Crest Kids Activity Center at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
19. Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about North Crest Kids Activity Center’s Personal Information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
- Qualifications. North Crest Kids Activity Center and its operators may hold the following qualifications and professional certifications related to North Crest Kids Activity Center: USA Gymnastics Safety Certified, Safe Sport Certified, First Aid, and CPR Certified. North Crest Kids Activity Center makes no representations to hold any other qualifications or representations outside of this.
- Video Disclaimer. In engaging with the content and videos shared on North Crest Kids Activity Center’s Site and other platforms, you hereby release North Crest Kids Activity Center from any liability related to any injuries or issues which may arise from engaging with, participating in, or viewing this content. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS WHEN ACCESSING THIS CONTENT. This content is posted for educational and informational purposes only and is not tailored to you specifically in any way. Please note that this content is simply North Crest Kids Activity Center’s interpretation and approach and that North Crest Kids Activity Center makes no representations about its efficacy and does not promise or guarantee any specific results. Please feel free to connect with North Crest Kids Activity Center to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Media. This Disclaimer applies to North Crest Kids Activity Center’s Site, content, services, and all social media. Specifically:
· 3.1. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NorthCrestKidsActivityCenter
· 3.2. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/north_crest_kids/
· No Guarantees. You understand that North Crest Kids Activity Center makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction based on the information we share or services we provide through the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and health.
5. Intention. The intention of the information we share and post on the Site is for informational and promotional purposes only.
6. Mistakes. We are committed to doing our best. All of the content we put on the Site is intended to be as accurate and helpful as possible while providing you with our content and services. That being said, please understand that we are human and can make mistakes, and there is a chance, that information on the Site may be inaccurate. If this happens, we will rectify it as soon as it comes to our attention. We will never intentionally mislead you and we are committed to providing you with the best content and services. If you have any issues with this, you are always welcome to stop using the Site.
7. No Warranties. North Crest Kids Activity Center makes no promises that the Site or third-party programs we use to offer our services and products will always be operational. If something goes wrong, obviously, we’ll do everything we can to fix it ASAP. We also make no representations or warranties of any kind around any of the content we produce or share on the Site. To the maximum extent permissible by State of Indiana laws, North Crest Kids Activity Center disclaims all warranties regarding all information, products, and services offered on or through the Site.
8. Reach Out. Please feel free to connect with North Crest Kids Activity Center to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to email@example.com or call us at 320.251.3416.
North Crest Kids Activity Center